I’m a trainer that looks for the best in everyone. Everyone has a goal to strive for, but each person approaches them differently. I am passionate about what I do, and I’m emotionally invested in each client. I work long hours, and always give you my all, so I expect the same in return. I’m a natural people person, and I strive to understand and work with each person on an individual level. Even though I train primarily for strength, I will utilize any method that will work for you and your individual goals.
Your goals become my obsession; everyone that walks through the door and asks for my training expertise will get the very best of me. However, I also require that my clients give me their very best. I don’t look for those who want the same easy workout on repeat. The best training program is the one you’re not on. Strength comes first, after nutrition and lifestyle management, of course. You can’t out train a bad diet and you certainly can’t expect your body to change if you don’t challenge it. My job is to make people stronger; as a result of your hard work, you’ll feel, sleep, and function better on a daily basis, and you’ll ultimately look better naked, too!
- A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
- A.C.E Functional Training Specialist
- Strongman Muscle on Main: 2nd Place twice
- Multiple Illinois State Powerlifting Champion, (100%RAW)
- Multiple Illinois State Powerlifting Record Holder (Squat, Bench, and Total; 100% RAW)
- 100% RAW National Powerlifting Champion
- 100% RAW World Powerlifting Champion
- PowerliftingWatch.com Top 50 Powerlifters