For Any Area Endurance Athletes
This 90min Training Seminar with Coach Casey Haak will teach you how to increase your performance and give your training the edge. You will learn tips and trick on how to tweak your program so you can train smarter instead of harder or longer. The curriculum is specifically designed for any Endurance Athletes looking to improve their performance.
Become a Better Athlete
While nothing can replace training your discipline, we can show you how to get the most out of your supplemental training. You will learn how you can:
- Increase your Power Output and Durability
- Reduce Muscle Imbalance and Overuse Injuries
- Improve Posture and Streamline/Aero Positions
- Help Ensure your Race Day Results Improve on a Yearly Basis
- Avoid Training Burn Out
FREE to Everyone
The Seminar is completely free and highly recommended for those endurance athletes who are looking to improve durability, power, and performance.
- Date: Saturday, October 10th
- Time: 10:00 a.m.
- Location: Bloomington-Normal Athlete Factory
- Cost: FREE
- Instructor: Casey Haak
- Limit: First 50 Signups
To Register for the Training Seminar, Fill Out the Form Below
Please Complete a New Registration for Each Participant